Friday, May 21, 2010

3 Days to Go -almost over

Meaning the day is almost over. Things seemed to be picking up this morning, and I thought we'd have a baby by tomorrow morning, if not sooner. Well, things were kinda slow this morning, on and off, and then I lay down for a nap, and it all seemed to stop. Its a bit of an emotional roller coaster, getting ready, gearing up for the pain, and the birth, seeing my baby, holding my baby, kissing, cuddles, nursing, introducing the other kids...and then it all stops. *sigh* But then we went to pick A up from school and it all started again. But then some time in the house just puttering around and it all slows and stops again.

I know its coming. One day, soon, will be the day. I'm very tired today so that doesn't help the emotions for sure.

Planned a quiet night with hubby, and hoping for a good sleep. Its always nice to go into labor well rested :-). Kristyn and the little ones are coming tomorrow, keep me occupied, and the children happy. If I'm not having a baby tomorrow we planned a trip to the mall, and I thought maybe ice cream for everyone.

But tomorrow is a good 10 hours away, and lots can happen in that time...LOL!!

Check in tomorrow.

No comments: