Friday, May 21, 2010

3 Days to Go - I'm Think'n I'm Close

Yesterday was a very busy day, with the cleaning and organizing. But the closet looks fab, and the office looks huge again. I even got to the furnace room, adding a shelf from the closet, and getting things off the floor. I did a good vacuum downstairs, and cleaned the bathroom. All ready for labor. I even got all the laundry folded and put away :) What a successful day!

By evening I was quit tired - not done everything as I was up till wee hours of the morning - but tired, and I was having little contractions every 20 mins or so. I was a little excited, and nervous at the same time. After a trip to the bathroom I discovered some of my plug...I think. I did some research before going to bed, and I understand that 'early' plug is more yellow without blood, and the latter is usually more blood tinged, pink, red, to brownish in color. So it would a peer my body is getting ready, and those 'little' contractions are doing something.

I have had more of both this am already, an only been up for few hours. I would like to get my sheets cleaned, vacuum, wash a floor, make some skor bars and take the kids outside 1st....but baby's, as I remember with B usually have their own plans....LOL.

So, I'm a bit nervous, excited, scared, and happy all at the same time. Is it possible for one person to feel all those things at once? Hoping before the weekend is over...fingers crossed!!

1 comment:

Kristyn Hiemstra said...

So close!! Come on baby, follow the light :)