Thursday, May 20, 2010

The end of the 4th Day to Go

I went in today to have my blood pressure checked, and it was fine. I was quit upset the other day. Thankfully it was good today, and I was able to chat with Tanya and bring her up to do date with all that happened. She was fantastic! She didn't palpate for the baby, or check the heartrate, we just chatted, and then checked my BP and sent me home. Well, I went out for lunch actually :)

Its been a busy day as Goran finished the back basement closet, so I have been busy putting the closet and office back together. Since I was at it, I decided to clean up the furnace room too. I have been nagging (yes I nag) him since Christmas about the furnace room, and decided to stop nagging and just do it.

It feels good to get these things done. Something else off the checklist before baby comes. Tomorrow is just a clean up, vacuum kinda day. Laundry away, and organizing the kids clothes a bit maybe.

Definitely have the bowling ball feeling in my pelvis, so that head is down there working hard. I'm excited to meet and see my new baby. Hope its not to far away. The season finally to Lost is on Sunday night and Goran jokes how I 'can't' have the baby that day. I told him I thought it would be nice to watch it with baby sleeping in my arms :) Fingers crossed!!

That's it for now. Gonna finish tidy/cleaning, and then put my feet up and hope to sleep like a baby (LOL) 2-night!!

No comments: