Friday, May 14, 2010

10 Days...and walking for today :)

10 days to go. The sun is shining and it is warm and lovely out. Kristyn is coming with wee ones tomorrow to fill my day with smiles, laughter and good food as usual :) I am happy about that. My belly is big and round, and the baby is moving and kicking in every which way. Hopefully baby wants out, as much as I want him/her out!

Goran and I talked last night. I explained all the fears and uncertainties I had. I explained how it was my choice and in the end everyone would either tell me I did the right thing, or tell me I did the very very wrong thing. He asked for details, which we've never gone into before. What happens if baby is breech in labor? What about transverse? How would a transversion work? Is the baby or you in danger now/today? In the end he shook his head at the system thinking it was all quit unfair and said for now I have made the best decision. If I go into labor we will re-asses then, or if the midwife has new/different info on Tuesday or the same info, we would then discuss it all again. It made me feel good to know he supported the decision I had already come too.

So today I will go for a few good walk, do a bit of baking, vacuum and wash the floors (hands and knees:) and try to get the laundry done. Already I have started with 2 small loafs of banana bread, we walked Angelina to school and the laundry is waiting to be separated. A good start to the day. And my mom has sent me a quick message to let me know 2 baby blankets are in the making. A pink one and a blue one....just in case I'm wrong about a girl :)

Hoping baby is head down - or moves that way today!!

No comments: