Tuesday, May 18, 2010

6 Days to Go - its been a long one

Bounced around from midwife to midwife, clinic to HP for a postnatal exam (?????) and finally pressured into a U/S tomorrow at 8:00am. My blood pressure was through the roof because I was so so so upset about being bounced around and ending up in a hospital, they need to check it tomorrow. I told them they can come to my house. I'm in no rush to go there. She thought the baby was breech, which is better then transverse, so no one is doing a transversion. My baby will come out. The u/s is to see if there a placenta problem...so they say, but I have little faith, and trust in 'them' right now. Goran still thought it was a head.

Contracting, and hoping this turns into the real thing and we have a baby by morning. That would be the best and easiest solution for me.

In the mean time, I am going to do dishes and tile a closet, and then see.

Its likely nothing, and will stop, and I will have to go u/s tomorrow and they will find some other problem that will then lead to something else. *sigh*...why did I let 'them' talk to me into a u/s anyways???

I will post tomorrow. Likely with u/s info, but hopefully baby info :) Wouldn't that be nice.

No comments: