Saturday, May 22, 2010

2 Days to Go - Will I Make It?

I have been passing my plug most of the day, and contractions are coming and going. My tummy is quit tight, and through some contractions I have had to stop and breath, or rock back and forth on my feet a bit. Kristyn is here for the day, and we went out to the mall, where I was feel uncomfortable and cramping on and off but no real pattern. We are home now and I have thrown some supper in/on the stove and Kristyn is cutting veggies for supper as well. Planning to go for a walk, and supper, maybe a shower to see if things pick up or slow down.

Hoping fingers crossed, this keeps coming and I have a baby soon. It would be so nice to sit and watch Lost tomorrow with a baby in my arms :-)

The kids are excited, and although they don't understand fully, they can feel the excitement in the air, and can hear our excited voices talking and laughing. I explained to Angelina that my tummy is hurting and this is either going to get stronger to 'help' mommy push the baby out, or stop and go away, and then it will be in tomorrow or the next day. A big grin spread across her face. I took a few minutes to tidy the basement and put the pool out. Showed Goran my 'set up'.

"What to you think?" I asked

He gave me hug. "I'm excited," he said smiling. "If not today, very soon."

Just this morning I was thinking I would be pregnant forever....LOL!!

No comments: