Monday, July 29, 2019

July 29, 2019

The Earth has been washed with a fresh rain and I can smell that rain smell coming through the windows. The fans hum, and the air in the house is still humid, but I know through the night the fresh air will creep in and it will feel cool and refreshing by morning.

Its been a long time since I've been to this space. So much has happened, good and bad, and its always a wonder where to start.

We added a beautiful girl to our brood. What a happy, sweet unexpected surprise she was. I will forever be grateful to Goran for suggesting "maybe one more?"


Ariana Hope December 10, 2018

Our family is growing, healthy, and busy. Life continues with daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly routines that are comforting, predictable, and reassuring as we are met with uncertainties that life just brings.





I am honored to have these people as my family. To be able to say all of them are my children.


The house is quiet. Bedtime routine completed and most of these little people are dreaming of all the fun we'll have tomorrow. I am off to bed as well, but I promise to write more. Hopefully tomorrow.

No comments: