Wednesday, October 3, 2007

A little disappointed on my Birthday :(

Well my midwife appointment was suppose to be today. But we had to reschedule due to the midwife being at a birth. I understand these things happen, really I do, but it is still disappointing. I always look forward to the apt.s, and I send all the kidz in my care, home early. So we rescheduled for next week, but that means taking more time off, and asking my daycare parents to take time off.....oh well, what can I do?

All in all, its turning out to be a great day. I was pleasantly surprised by Goran, and friends this morning, and Angelina gleefully wished my a happy birthday. I tried to get Gracie to sing to me, but she would here nothing of it.

I am 32 weeks yesterday. I am starting to feel large, and uncomfortable more often then I feel comfortable. I am not walking as often or as far, because honestly, after running after 5 kidz all day I really don't have the energy to walk for and hour. Even the 10 minutes walk to the park with the kidz in the morning, and then home again, seems alot to me right now. But the end is insight!! 8 weeks to go. My tummy is stretching and growing, and the indigestion is becoming more frequent during the day. I keep a bottle of Tums beside the bed...and I really have to take my calcium pills or I get painful leg cramps. But on the upside, Baby is active and busy. Stretching and turning every which way. It feels now like not a few minutes go by without a kick or a roll to remind me of the life inside me!! And that is awesome!

I have now finished 4 wool soakers, and started on my 5th. I received some colored wool for my birthday, so I have started number 5 in a turquoise color with some white striping in it. A friend of mine told me I was doing such a good job I should start selling....we'll see. I think I have enough on my plate for now:) And I also bought some pins! I have some prefolds, which will be handy if I run out of the newborn diapers, so I thought I should have some pins on hand to help hold them nice and snug under the soakers. Goran thought the whole thing was a bit primitive, but I am pretty adamant about using cloth. And I would rather use pins then disposables.

Well I know this is short, but its all I have for now. I will post next week after my midwife apt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mom used cloth diapers with some of us...don't know if you have used them before...but mom might have some suggestions...Amy