Saturday, October 20, 2007

A Sing Along

I put the baby car seat in the van. In preparation for the baby's first care ride. When I did it I also switched the girls around. Grace is in Angelina's old spot, and the baby car seat is beside her. So they are both in the middle. Angelina is in the back. It is much easier getting them in and out. I don't have to run around from side to side to buckle them up. (I don't know how people did it when vans only had one side door.) And they can't fight either now. I always kept them together thinking they could play, and keep each other company, but they just fought more then anything. Everyone needs a little space, right?
So, off I went shopping last night. Each one in their 'new' spot. On the way home I caught Angelina singing to the music. Just a kidz CD I have in the car. It was very cute. She didn't know all the words, but when the chorus came on, I could here her trying so hard to get the words in time with the CD. She's grow, and becoming such a preschooler.

As for me, I am getting uncomfortable. During the last week, my pelvis pressure has increase. By the end of the night the inside of my thighs are throbbing, and my back is really starting to hurt too. Its almost like a nerve. Just the way Baby sits sometimes...and I can hardly more, it hurts. And the braxton hicks are becoming more frequent, and a wee bit uncomfortable. A few weeks ago, I was getting tired and all that, but I wasn't ready for the pain of childbirth quite yet. I was willing to put up with pregnancy as trade of for that. But now, I would just like to sleep on my back, walk without waddling, and be able to get up off the couch with out help, or grunting, go 3 hours between trips to the bathroom....So now I am ready. I am willing and ready to accept and embrace the pain of childbirth, because when its over, I will feel sooo much better. And I would really like to hold my baby in my arms. Watch the love in Goran's face as he see his new child for the first time. See the wonder on the girls faces when they see their new baby...
Yes, I am ready for that now. But all in good time. Babies tend to have their own time table;)

No comments: