Saturday, October 19, 2013

Cottaging

I was hesitant to go, but we did it.

Cottaging.

It was so worth the drive, to be in this peaceful place.

although 1st impressions didnt mean much here!

48 hours fishing except sleeping. but they were out there by like 7 a.m.




off with daddy. this is why i keep having babies...other wise id be on the shore alone....

treasures...





no cottage trip is complete without campfire

and smores!

best cottage outfit!

hanging with mom ;)
There were 2 other boys there, and they were patient and kind with my children. They put worms on hooks for them, they took fish off hooks, and let my kids let them free. Over and over and over again. The 1st day, long into the night, and again the 2nd the day, long into the night. The boys were awesome, and all 6 kids got along really well.

I'm so glad we could go, enjoy the outdoors, the lake, the sun sets, the clouds ( they were amazing up there!) and watch the wee ones learn, explore and make new friends! They can't wait to go again next year.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Kathryn, greetings from Northern Ontario. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Kristyn Hiemstra said...

How have I not seen these pics before? Simply gorgeous!