Thursday, October 3, 2013

35

It started on the 1st. Angelina asked what day it was.

"Its October?!" She asked.

"Yep."

"Your birthday, its in.....2 days!" She exclaimed.

I love that she remembers!

Nothing could be better then a surprise birthday party to start off the day!

In pajamas. :)

Angelina and Grace asked me what time I get up. I was afraid they wanted to make me breakfast! But they assured me not, but did ask me to set the alarm early. We agreed on 6:55. I could here them as talking and chatting, and hurrying in the basement. Bryan got up and went down too.

Klara stood in the dark door way.

"Mom, is it yours birfday?"

"Yes honey."

Grace make me close my eyes and lead me down the stairs.





The smiles on their faces were priceless!

I could feel my heart swell 10x bigger then usual. They just wanted to do something special for me. To make my day amazing, something I wouldn't forget.


Friends sent me messages, and went out of their way to make me feel special. The girls had piano lessons, and I sat around my mom and dads kitchen table with them and shared a pumpkin pie. There's nothing quite as special as my dad kissing my cheek and wishing me a happy birthday, and a hug from my mom wishing me the same.


Messages, sugar free chocolate, flowers, and 5 amazing wee ones to share the day with, makes it an amazing start to 35!

No comments: