Monday, October 28, 2013

Wrapping in a Rainbow




The 1st day I got it! It was ruff, and tough, and a little like burlap. A lot like burlap. But I've been  tough on it. Washed, dried, hung....


more dirty, and more washing. Ive pulled in through my steel stair railings countless times,


and wrapped and wrapped....


and wrapped.
 





It feels more soft and fluffy then ever. It's a beautiful rainbow, and it suits us and our story....but I don't luv wrapping.

*gasp*

I said it. I find it hard, and with a cranky baby who just wants a ride, its takes me way to long to get my boy all wrapped.

And he pulls on my neck hairs...ouch...

So all that work, tying, washing, and softening.

Now what? You might ask.

I plan on having it converted!! Stay tuned!!

1 comment:

Jenn @ Beautiful Calling said...

Converted?!? Can't wait to see...