Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My Woal Soakers

Here are my 2 finished wool soakers!Beside it is one of the infant cloth diapers I bought off a friend who used them for her son. She said they lasted about 3-4 weeks and he out grew them!!




And here is me. I didn't think I had grown that much until I saw the pictures. And I still have 2 months to go!!!


I have now begun my wool soakers. I have 2 completed, and a 3rd on the way. 'They' say you should have 6 in rotation, so that is my goal. But I'm thinking 8, because the 2 I have done I did on smaller needles than what the pattern calls for, and they are very small. But that's ok, I'm really enjoying it. It is a bit addictive, and quite relaxing. And it feels good to make something for the baby. Its different then buying things. This is a much different feeling of satisfaction. I'm doing something to prepare....if that makes any sense. Now I would like to knit a whole wardrobe.....:)

I'm tired and cranky this week. The weather is really getting to me. The air pressure is bothering me, and the heat is a little drawn out at this point. I'm not sleeping to well, and I'm not feeling rested when I wake up. Mostly because I'm hot and sticky, and usually have a head ace. But we are suppose to get some rain today to break the heat, and then I should be feeling much better. Baby is as active as ever!! About 4 pounds, and gaining 1/2 a pound a week until the last 2 weeks now. But as far as that goes, I still feel comfortable in my body, and I am enjoying Baby's movements.

The family is doing well here. Angelina is enjoying preschool. She went to Sunday school this past weekend and loved it just as much. Grace is doing splendid with the potty. Now if I could get her to sleep through the night a bit more often....:) Goran is busy looking for a new car. His car is really had it, and we've decided that we would rather not put any money in it at this point. We were both a bit disappointed on the weekend about it all; he was suppose to go look at a car, and it was sold before he could get there :( Oh well, there will he another one I'm sure.
Well that's it for now. I will post again next week after I see the midwife. I see them every other week now....boy (or girl), time is just flying by...

No comments: