Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Tick tick tick.....

That's what the days and weeks are doing. Slowly ticking by it seems. But then when I look back on it all, I'm like, "Wow, where has the time gone?"
Baby is 28 weeks old now. 'They' say that Baby is just over 2 pounds now, and about 15 inches long. (These are averages. Feels like 10 pounds and 30 inches long at times.:))Also, Baby can see the difference between light and dark. If I stand it the direct sunlight with my belly exposed, Baby can now 'see' the sunlight filtered through my tummy. I've always thought it was cool when I reached this stage with the girls. The baby can see! I am feeling more pelvic pressure as each day goes on, but nothing as bad as with Grace. My skin is also stretching as it grows, and I can feel that. One spot on my tummy will hurt for a day or so, kinda like a scratch, and then, POP, oh a stretch mark! But my overall comfort level is still good, considering I am 7 months pregnant. When I have had a good day, and I don't have any disturbances at night, I get a great sleep.
Daycare is going super good. The kids are all back from summer vacations and program is in full swing. They are enjoying new songs, and crafts of painting, gluing and colouring.
Angelina is signed up for preschool to start on the 13th. It is every Thursday morning, for 2 hours and 15 minutes. She went last winter and luved it. She is very excited about going and asks everyday if this is the day. We are going to buy some new running shoes for her to wear the first day!
Grace is doing spended with the potty! She now tells me when she has to go, by telling me "Mom mom, potty," and as she says it her words fade to a whisper. She pats her bum at the same time. She has 1 to no accidents a day. She is dry during nap time, and most mornings when she gets up. All I can say is, "Way to go Gracey!!"
We had a great weekend camping with Kristyn, Mark and Abby! The nights were not to bad at all, and there was so much food.....I put on a few extra pounds! But really its all baby :) Little Abby hurt her leg, so it was a quick pack up and head home on Monday morning. But reports are that she is recovering quickly.
Mean well Goran was very busy here at home! He did a wash on the deck, fixed the lattes fencing we have, and stained it all. It really looks like a new deck! I couldn't be more happy with it.
Well that's about it for me now. We have a busy evening ahead. The girls and I have a dog waiting for a walk, and then we are going to the library to return some books and get some new ones. So, have a great week and we'll see ya soon!

No comments: