Friday, August 31, 2007

The Potty Business

I just wanted to make a quick note. This potty thing has gone extremely well. The work and constant peeing with Angelina had me a bit afraid, but Grace has had 2 days, with only 1 pee accident. She was even dry through the night last nigh! This was a feat that Angelina just over came last spring. So Grace is in panties all day, and her accident was today at nap time. She is telling me on occasion, by patting her bum and saying, "Mum, pee pee." I just can't believe the difference in her over all disposition in the last week really. She is communicating more then ever. And if I don't understand what she is saying she gets close to me, and looks me in the eyes, and she will say the word again. Its almost like her little eyes are pleading with me, "Please understand!" Her newest one I think in the last few days has been 'sue sue' for soother. She is just so urgent when she needs it.
We are off to camping tomorrow. Angelina is very excited. We went to buy some groceries today, and she had to have the jelly candies! She was singing through the whole store about the jelly candies, until we found them. Then she was a very happy go lucky girl.

As for me, I'm really just tired. I am starting to feel the tiredness of pregnancy, and just can't seem to catch up on my sleep. Baby is getting quit exaggerated in movements. Angelina was laying against me the other day, and she even felt the BUBOOMB! I know that last 3 months are the most uncomfortable, and its gets more and more so as each week goes by. But I know it is all well worth it in the end.

Hope you have a great weekend, and I will blog again next week with camping pictures!

No comments: