Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I Ate Way Too Much!!

Oh the things we forget about!! Last night we all went to a friends house for dinner. And it was a really great dinner. Roast, seasoned potato's, broccoli, cauliflower salad, corn, and some great chocolate dessert. I don't usually eat a big dinner, but I did last night. 2 helpings of everything. I'm eating for 2 right?I payed for it. Sometime after I ate, I start to notice my tummy was hurting. I could remember it from somewhere, but couldn't put my finger on it. I ignored it. But as the minutes ticked by, it was getting, worse. Ouch, Baby gave a kick. Then, suddenly the light goes on. I've had this before. There just isn't enough room in there for all that food, and baby. I could really feel my skin stretching, and all my organs squashing together. Well after some digesting, the whole situation feels much better. But even this morning I still feel uncomfortable. So, I've learned my lesson. I will not be stuffing myself for the next 14 weeks just because the food tastes good. (And that will be really hard with Thanksgiving!) Its much more pleasant to enjoy a bit, and have some leftovers the next day. But I stop to think, Baby is only 1/2 as big as it is going to be in 14 weeks. So the room in there is only going to get smaller, and smaller. That means eating less and less, and I guess move often. I remember it with the other 2, now. But, I had forgotten. I know in the long run, its all worth it!

Thanks for reading, I will post again in the next day or so with pics too! I just thought this was too funny, and wanted a record to remember for the future!

No comments: