Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thankful on Thursday

OK, honest, I was just sitting here thinking, what should I do? And then "Oh crap, its thankful on Thursday"!

So I'm blogging my thankful list.......

Thinking hard this week, as Goran has just gone back to work after a week off, and getting back to routines been difficult. Missing him, being so disconnected at the end of the day, the kids missing him, clambering over each other for his attention; all of these things have been hard.

I've taken a few pics that going through made me smile. The smiles on faces, and helpful hands, fresh veggies all cooked up remind me. (I'm thankful for pictures ;)

1. fresh veggies, grilled, baked, and cooked!

tune melts with fresh tomato slices...

tomatoes thrown in a pot, cooked up, some spices, pasta...was it good!!!
2. spilled milk....


.....that has got her feeding herself!!

they grow so so fast...
3. my friends kids,



 that play with, teach and entertain my little ones!


That is all for today. Tomorrow my friends and kids are coming over, and I thankful for that. And my hubby and I are going out for dinner. I am thankful for being able to connect, just him and I over dinner. Tomorrow. 

What are you thankful for this week?

1 comment:

Cathy S said...

I am thankful for the simple things. I am thankful that this week my daughter was able to go on a trip with her Dad. I am thankful for the quiet times I have been able to spend with my boys. I am also thankful for my friends; I love getting to know new ones and I love the comfortable conversations with old friends. I also love fresh peaches. :)