Monday, August 15, 2011

Monday Memories - August 15 2011

My memories. August in Ontario.

watch for the theme



took her awhile, but she totally gets it!

She is frequently climbing the stools and reaching into drawers and shelves not meant for her. She climbs so proud, and gets into the drawer with the hair things in the bathroom, and plays with my little radio in the kitchen. She is very careful getting down, and neve falls.

and she is sporting itty bitty pig tails...
and she is very proud to be up on the stool!

These memories are not mine, but my kids. I missed out on the beach trip today, for babysitting, but am so glad to have these!!



cousins!!

My night draws to a close. Its been busy tidying and cleaning for a friends visit tomorrow, and Goran has returned to afternoons, so the routine has gone out the window.....

Hope your weekend was wonderful!

No comments: