Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Looking

I started a post on Sunday. It got filed under drafts. It just doesn't seem the inspiration in there. Maybe to much going on. Parties, playdates, school work, and preparing. Preparing for our own party.  My little girl turns 1 in a week. Its a big thing. A whole year has passed. Hours spent nursing, first smiles, first foods, turning, sitting, crawling, signing....she's figuring it all out. I feel very sentimental about this one.

I've tried all afternoon to think of something to write. Why am I sentimental? So many reasons, which would feel like a bunch of ramblings with no purpose. Its all jumbling around in my head, and I don't know how to write it out.

Maybe its 5 days of gray sky's and rain. Maybe I did so much yesterday, I'm to tired today. Maybe I've got to much other stuff going on in my head, thats bugging me weighing me down, not allowing me to tap that inspiration.

So I'm looking. Looking for some inspiration from these beauty's growing in my backyard.

this is our bush!!

baby leaves!!

one lone flower survived my husbands hunt for weeds (who says these are weeds??)

this lovely bush grows up the fence

this is the neighbors apple tree

this grows along the fence, and gives complete privacy says the guy next door....

And this one, growing oh so fast in my home.

happy almost 1 year Klara! You amaze me!
Its neat to watch the backyard bloom and see all it has to offer us. Its all new, and I have no idea the names of any of those things, but the colors are beautiful. And I will learn the names.

And my baby girl...grow and giving us all so much. Preparing for her day, everyday this week. My heart swells with luv, and I am so happy, feel so blessed that she is here, that I get the honor of raising her, and watching her become all she is.

And that's all I have. Chores await, children need me, that overwhelming feeling is pouring over me today. But that's ok. Because being, luving them, watching them, its all enough right now.

No comments: