Friday, May 13, 2011

Blessings

Its been a long day.



Laundry to wash.
Laundry to hang.

diapers....they stink after a good dose of bleach and a good line dry...why?

Garden to work at.

I luv my garden. So glad I have it to keep me busy, and soon fresh home grown food, but this sod thing seems never ending.....

I have done 4 of these wheel barrels of sod...and I'm not 1/2 done...
 Points to count, and with that, food to avoid.....and thats hard work!

tonight this journey seems slow
Husband to contend with.
Children to contend with.

really?? You think this is ok??
Pets to contend with.

at least 2 of them share
Countless meals and snacks to make,

muffins ~ trying to do most meals and snacks from scratch...
 and with that, endless dishes to wash.

my kitchen is stacked with dishes like this 4xs a day
Honestly, today it seemed so never ending. A battle I was loosing.

But I hang onto the facts. I remind myself 1000xs a day of my blessings. Blessing some people would give up so much for.
The reasons I do all I do. And that the good days outnumber the bad days. 

1 blessing


2 blessing


 3 blessing

4 blessing

And spring is all around me. With the early morning sunrises, flowers blooming everywhere, warm afternoons, QD's opening again for the season (foods to avoid...) buds on the tress....




......reminding me every morning is a fresh start, with new beauty waiting.

And at the end of this long day, where everything is a struggle, and I am oh so tired....a sunset....


...of equal beauty to the blooms and buds, reminding me what does not get done today, will be there tomorrow.

My blessings sleep. My beautiful, amazing, joy filling 1,2, 3, 4, snuggled in bed, waiting for tomorrow.

No comments: