Tuesday, November 27, 2007

1 Day Over!

Well, my due date, came, and went. And I really am ok with it. I know that babies come when they are ready and I want my baby when he/she is ready. The start and stop labor is hard. It can get pretty intense. Last night it was intense enough I had to do my breathing exercises and focusing. I put the girls to bed, layed down, and woke up 1/2 hour later. It had stopped. But every time it starts I wonder, is this is? And the thing is, that is how it will start, and it will just keep going, instead of stopping. I saw Sylvia yesterday, and I was 3-4 cm, and 85% effaced. So the 'early labor' I've been having is making things happen, just not fast enough for me:)

Since last week when I posted, we celebrated a birthday! Angelina turned 4. We have had several B-day parties for her to get in all the relatives, but yesterday was the official day. What we like to do is buy a gift for the birthday person, and Goran and I wake that individual up before he goes to work and give them their gift. So yesterday we woke her up, and gave her her gift. Its this Dora/Mermaid thing, that sings and turns around...she saw it on TV a few weeks ago and requested it. I honestly think she had forgotten about it, so she was delightfully surprised yesterday morning! Its just a few minutes that we get together with our Birthday Girl. And we get to make their day with that 'special gift' from Mommy and Daddy! And it really did make her day. She showed her friends, took it to bed for nap, and when I woke her up it was the first thing she played with. I'm glad that we as her mom and dad can make her so happy!

I have my daycare kids for the rest of the week if I see it through. I am really really glad! It is a wonderful distraction! They really have no idea whats going on, and are happy, and smiling, and a nice joy through the day! They nap in the afternoon, and the routine keeps the morning flowing quickly.

Well that it for now. I will post again, either next week, or sooner if this little one arrives! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow this little one is really comfy in there. Were the girls late, early, or on time?

Tammy