Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Flipped!

So the great news is, Baby has flipped!! Good to know that all the walking I have done in the last 5 days has increased gravity and brought that little head down to where it should be! Its been an intense 5 days, on the phone with Sylvia, discussing options, and declining, discussing and more declining. I understand and appreciate their position, but I still have the right to refuse, and let my body work. Which it seems to be doing quite well I must say! I was 3 cm's dilated today, and 75% effaced. I saw Pauline, and she did a stretch and sweep to active some hormones, and we will have to wait and see if anything happens in the next few days.
There is lots more to write, but its late, and I just wanted to give a quick update about the progress. I will write again on the weekend to fill in all the rest that's been going on.

Have a great night!

No comments: