Monday, February 25, 2013

The Last Day

It was an amazing week. The resting, snuggling, snoozing, watching, and enjoying. I enjoyed all of it. Feeling, living, breathing, sleepless nights, and poopy diapers. The exhausted drama of the big ones, the helping hands that never stopped, the patience of my luving husband, and tiny cries during the night of sweet Sam.

We decided on a movie/pizza night for the last day. Ordered pizza, ordered movie, some extra chocolate, and all of us while tucked around the TV.

all 5 of my kids and hubby


Goran said, "This is the best vacation I've ever had," as we cleaned up the playroom, "No rushing, no hurrying, just us here being together."

"And we had a baby!" I smiled.

He smiled and agreed.


Our party was a celebration. The 1st week being the success I had dreamed for months, for the gift of our baby Sam, and for where our family is now with 5. Oh we had a moments during the movie, but mostly we snuggled more, watched, ate, and enjoyed. 

Luved this time with just us! 

No comments: