Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Last Days

I'm winding down. Exhaustion taking over, and more time spent simply keeping up with house and little ones busy, and in between, lots of resting and napping.

I lay and watch this belly. The movements of the person inside, knowing, soon this one will be with us on the outside, held, and luved. 

My body is slowly getting ready. Impending signs of labor knocking, telling me the time is coming. I eagerly welcome labor, knowing that as discomfort of pregnancy and labor come to an end, babe will nestle against me. Knowing luving friends and family will come pouring through the door to support in recovery, and keep small ones busy as we bond and learn to be a family of 7.

My freezers are full. My bedroom painted and fresh and ready to house me for days in rest, and sleep with babe beside me.

henna and mat pics in <3 br="">
So we wait a bit longer.

Knowing *soon*

No comments: