Sunday, March 10, 2013

Growing

It's happening right before my eyes.

They are growing.


I watch in amazement and wonder. What a blessing a privilege to be part of it all <3 nbsp="" p="">


Hanging with each other,



my outfit score! I had seen it before Sam was born, but it was a bit pricey. Last night grocery shopping I came across the last one, dicounted fore 1/4 of the original price!

and with friends.




I stand back a bit sometimes. I'm just thankful to be here, to know who they are. My momma heart is full and pounding, and cought in the amazement of it all.

"I knew he was a boy," said Bryan. "Because I wanted a brother."






Truly we have moments throughout the day. When Sam is hungry at breakfast and so is everyone else. When Sam cries the whole way to the library. When Bryan is terrorizing Klara and I'm in the middle of making a late breakfast (because I was feeding Baby for the 3rd time). When Grace wants to hold Sam and I finally just got him to sleep, and now she is crushed and crying....or when Angelina is yelling at me about school work or putting her clothes away. And sometimes, when Goran and are bickering about something really dumb, and Sam is crying, kids are running bonkers, someone is crying, and no one is listening.





We have our moments.


can u see my thing with booties? my only regret is i didn't realize befor number 5 how cute they are!

But I chose to step back from them, and hang onto those tiny moments throughout the day that take my breath away.

Hoping you're enjoying ur weekend! 


When he was just days old, sleeping on my chest one morning, sighing and grunting as new babies do,  Grace says "Mom, I luv the baby noises he makes." Awwww!!

1 comment:

kirston♥ said...

I love the booties!!