Thursday, August 9, 2012

.....finally...

Finally a few minutes for me! I'm sitting down here, tucked the wee ones in , taken out the trash all by 9:00 p.m. so I have awhole uninterrupted hour to blog before nodding off......wait....its 10:00 p.m.!!! Where did the last hour go?

This has been my week. Early mornings for a good run, late nights with friends with happy wee ones, and 1000 things in between. Every day I promise myself I will blog, and then I'm climbing into bed exhausted promising myself, 'tomorrow.'

I'm keeping it short, but hope this begins a good streak of blogging days to catch up for the last week gap!

Today we picked up this.


A steel for $260 off kijiji, with a beautiful buffet, and the table streches out with a leaf that makes if easy to fit 10 people around. Honest. I luv it. It will accommodate  my growing family for years to come. Its not perfect, at it was previously luved, so I'm not worried about wrecking it with the luv of small children. And I get to refinish the chairs in something I luv to make it mine! How great is that?

10 years ago (yes 10) I married this guy :)


How great is that? ( I have no roses to take a picture of this year....)

This past Sunday marks week 13, and our baby is now the size of a peach. How great is that? Time is going fast. Time to begin knitting!


That is all I have left. I'm hitting the hay, and hoping for a calmer tomorrow.

No comments: