Thursday, August 16, 2012

A Trip To the Zoo

We augured about the zoo a few years ago. Goran said it was unkind and inhuman to the animals. I augured that they were taken care of and fed and safe.

After 2 visits in 2 years, I have to say I'm not a big fan.

It was so neat to be so close to those animals.

The tiger blinked at us from behind the glass. I'm sure he wondered what we would taste like.


white lions!
The polar bear sleeping, with his giant paws turned up so we could see the pads underneath.


The long necked giraffes with their long purple tongues.


The elephants were huge.


But as we walked through, got sore feet, were thirsty and began getting cranky, Goran remained upbeat and cheerful. He took turns holding hands, or lifting up small ones to see big things. He pushed the stroller for me, and dug through the basket to get some pics. 





my fav from the day
It was a good day. I luved being with the family.

But if I could, I'd set all the animals free!

No comments: