Sunday, September 18, 2011

Standing Still

I am waiting. I feel like time is standing still. I feel like I am holding my breath. Monday will be that day that tells all. It will tell me whether this baby is OK, or not. What a frightening thought. In an instant, I will know. I will either see a flicker of a heart beat or not.

Today has been another good day, with not reoccurrences of Friday. I continue to have the symptoms I have had throughout this pregnancy. Nothing has changed that way. I have done more usual things today then yesterday, with some resting and a nap. Some things I'm afraid to do, but necessity and 4 children need me. I hold my breath and more forward through the day, one step at a time.

This is me and Goran's wedding text. I am repeating it over and over in my head. 


Thank you for your words of support, your kindness, encouragement, and love. 

Prayers are my request as today turns into tomorrow.

No comments: