Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thankful on Thursday

Going to try to keep up with Thankful on Thursdays. Figured we are all tired by the end of the week, and could use a reminder how good life is. It could be a list, it could be one thing. Today I have a list.

Today I'm thankful for

1. surprise visits that brings joy all around.


 angelina's gr1 teacher. a complete surprise. one of her favorite people.
seeing her so happy gave me a lump in my throat, i had to stop taking pictures and turn away to wipe my eyes

2. a day at Nana and Pakas for my little ones to run and play and swim. And a bucket full of fresh veggies.

the biggest zucchini i have ever seen

3.  the promise of fresh-smelling, line-dried sheets to crawl into.

its is 9pm. they are still drying. i am addicted to crawling into krisp, clean, line dried sheets now

4. new shoes brought with luv from far away that has someone thinking about walking.

she can take them off too

5. hope for what I thought was a lost cause.

yes, this is from my home garden

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: