Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday Memories - July 25 2011

A quick post to document our pretty good weekend. I wasn't expecting it to be very good, and was disappointed  when plans got changed a bit. In the long run, I'm glad they did as we spent a great weekend together as a family, working together, listening and helping. And we had great fun!

bee beard

my dad helping a volunteer put on her beard
the winner of the competition
my mom in the fashion show - it was like a thousand degrees that day! She was a great sport!
take 3: 'grace look up so momma can get a picture of everyone.' who was I kidding?

i luv this happy baby!



bbq with friends

all sitting so nice at the table
but one asked to sit on the grass....monkey see monkey do!

twirling



I think this might be my favorite from the week. My beautiful girl!

No comments: