Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Waves of Change

The waves of change are coming in.

 Its been slow and steady. A wave comes in, moving the sand and driftwood, leaving a new and different picture. It looks almost the same, but its not. I feel it. Different patterns in the sand. I am trying to hold back the waves....but how silly is that? So I try to keep the sand from moving. That seems just as silly, and I'm loosing that battle as the sand slides through my fingers each time a wave comes crashing in. The familiar is getting washed away as quick as foot prints in the sand. Leaving a new and fresh path to walk on.


He who attempts to resist the wave is swept away, but he who bends before it abides.~ Author Unknown

 Do you have any great wave quotes to help me through this changing time?

No comments: