Sunday, March 25, 2012

You Know You're Feeling Better When....

...you feel like getting up and moving!

Its been a long long week. But today, the sun was shining, and Goran came home early. I was able to rest after a sleepless night of more illness. I could feel my energy slowly building. I wanted to make super, (a good one) and I was motivating the kids and hubby to chip in and getting moving. We worked together. One putting place mats on the table, another putting dishes on top of them, and another (my dear boy!) mixing up the whip cream for dessert. It was like one of those commercials on TV where they are singing, and stepping around each other gracefully, and all sat down once everything was done, all at the same time.

The energy is building!

A visit from Nana and Paka, with piano lessons, 


a quiet walk after diner,

a sweeter worn my cousin Calvin, and Bryan, and now my weeist one!




baths and PJ's, and everyone tucked in bed before 9:00pm.

I'm feeling good and looking forward to a new week. Catching up on my photo-a-day, my volunteer work, my weight loss journey via blog posts, laughing with my babies, stories on the couch, visiting a friend due to a missed visit last week, and maybe, if whether allows, a trip to the beach!

Oh the promises the week hold. Stay tuned to see our greatness!!

No comments: