Sunday, March 11, 2012

Happiness Is....


....having my hubby cheer me across the finish line!!
....a party after wards with friends.

 ....a note from Mom and Dad wishing us well on a race well run.
....running and knowing my kids are safe at home, with the next best thing to me.
....sunshine.
....fresh laundry off the line and put away.
....the hard efforts of organizing, and having a place for every thing again.
....babies walking.
 ....chatting with neighbors as children ride up and down the sidewalk in the sunshine. 
....a day spent outside is sunshine and  +12  degree weather.

 

 ....signs of spring.


....tidied kitchen, with the help of little ones.
....freshly bathed babies wrapped in towels.
....quiet house after babies are peacefully tucked into bed.

O, Happiness is good. Life is good. I am elated with life. With my wee children, with my husband, family, friends.....the list goes on and on. It can't all be wrapped up in one post. But it continues here, day after day.

Thank you for following me in this journey of life. In the good and the bad.

March Photo a Day

9 - Red

10 - Loud
they are learning so much, but the toy is LOUD! Ack!!

11- Someone you talked to today

Stay tuned for tomorrow!

1 comment:

animaldr said...

so many fabulous things in this one post! Kathryn (and Goran), you both did great this weekend and should be so proud of yourselves! Next to do it again and strive towards a personal best time!