Thursday, March 22, 2012

M.I.A.

Its been a week. A week of sunshine, and walks, and a swimming lesson, and a volunteer group meeting, hubby switching to afternoons, and more sunshine. Its also been a week of nausea, tummy troubles, and a sore back. The later all mine. I struggled with guilt as I needed my naps to recover, but my big kids needed time outside playing and running and enjoying the sunshine. I struggled with guilt at my back went into spasms, and I snapped at the kids. I hobbled to them, and tried to keep my cool to help them work out problems. I struggles with guilty trying to explain to them that mommy was not well, and in a lot of pain, could you please please stop fighting, (crying, screaming, hitting,ect) just for a moment.

Yes, its not all roses, and rainbows, and unicorns.

Sometimes its hard, and overwhelming, and lonely, and sometimes I struggle.

But even in all of that, there IS the good. The biggest one taking the lead in helping clean a bed room, and my 2nd practicing her piano everyday with out being asked. My biggest boy came home from the dentist with a toothpaste to share with his 2 big sisters. And the baby, she napped beside me quietly every day, waking up rested and happy after wards. There has been book reading, puddle playing, a night camping (before the illness plagued me!) a March break spent with a new friend visiting grandparents next door, a picnic, and a trip to the store for a treat.

No its not all been bad, and I have taken time to enjoy a few special moments, but it has been a hard week. I'm hoping my back heals quickly, and that my health comes for my upset tummy tomorrow.

A quick cap of our week, and then off to bed for me!


monkey see monkey do




coleman stove cook'n!


little girl next door, my kids luv her!

helping



treats on the front porch in the beautiful weather and sunshine. short sleeves and sandals in March!

I've been thinking of March Photo a Day every day!! I promise I will catch up, and it will be worth the wait! I will not let you down!

Now, to bed for me, and health tomorrow!!

No comments: