Monday, March 12, 2012

Things I've Been Thinking - With a Check In

The house is quiet, and I feel myself letting go. Unwinding. Sigh that big sigh.

I ran today. 5k. It felt good to get, out. The air was warm and I was never cold. Not when I started, and not when I turned back on to my street. I felt strong, and alive, and healthy. Healthier anyway. Duke padded along beside me the whole way. He is quietly in his bed now sleeping. Could I have warn him out....??? I doubt it...

I luv friendships. The new and old. The ones that are fresh, and new and exciting. You ask questions, and get to know each other, and wonder what kind of friendship it will turn out to be. The 'old' friendships. The ones that have stood the test of time and troubles. You supporting one another, knowing that the friendship is stronger then the trouble, and your friendship will come out in the end stronger then before.

I saw one of the later today. It was a supporting day for her. Hugs, deep chats, and comfort food. It was a soul filling day. One I would not have missed for the world.

Thank you dear friend for letting me and my wee ones in you home and your heart on a day you needed some extra support and luv. What a privilege and an honor.

Check In 

OK, so I did my 5k race, and luved it! We - hubby and I - are looking into some more. I'm continuing the running as well! It feels good, empowering, exhilarating, and I feel so alive. I'm trying to get out 3xs a week, which is working well, and I'm aiming for 5k every time. Today I did 5k. A good start to the week!

I'm also getting up to 1/2 hour video in the morning. I don't do it every morning, but aiming for 5-6 times a week, which I have been successful with.

So the Weight Watchers and counting points have flown out the window :( The scale was a reflection of that this morning. I was up 1.4 from last week. *sigh* Why can weight loss be easier?
So I'm recommitting to the points for the whole week, with a goal! By Easter, (4 weeks away) I want to be down 3lb. I know I can do it! I just need to eat well. I like eating well. It feels good!! So here I go. Wish me well :)

I'm not meeting all of my weight loss goal as quickly as I wanted. But I am meeting my fitness goals, and making stronger ones as I go. Despite the weight, I feel good about that! 

March Photo a Day

11. Someone you talked to today


12. Fork

No comments: