Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Great Day.........To Be Alive...

Oh where to start? Its been a great day! The kids and are so insinc  with each other. The weather was a beautiful +15C today, and we got to do things we luv! Ballet, a walk in the windy sunshine, hanging laundry, library, and pizza. Really, can it get any better for me or them?

i luv to wear her close to my heart, little feet dangling by my side



at the same time i luv it when she takes off after them...

i luv how they lead her to play, keep her safe, and luv her

the wind blew it across the yard!! more clothes pins the 2nd time around!!

Catch up on  March Photo a Day  (ohps)

5. A smile


6. 5 p.m. (or 5:01)


7. Something you wore

pj's - every night, yes, pink leopard, fleecy and warm


Check in - Weigh in

I was slightly disappointed to see the weight the same as last week, but I was able to shrug it off at the same time. Its become about more then the scale. It has to do with how I feel, and what I'm doing about it. It has been less about the food, and more about being active. Not just exercising, but moving. I like a good walk with the kids, or being in the yard hanging laundry, and dancing to my favorite song on the radio. I've also picked up and enjoyed running. Running with someone is FUN too!! Honest. It feels so good, the cold air hitting the lungs, the gasping for breath, and muscles screaming out to me. I ran with Shana this week, and Goran. And luved it!!

I have also entered a race. (with free food and beer at the end!) Its 5km, and I have done 5 km (with Shana) so I know I can, and I understand, from friends who have a done a 5 km race, that on race day, your adrenalin is pumping, and 5 km flies past! Race day is Saturday, and I am pumped!!

I will check in next Monday again, and update about the race.

Photo a day for the rest of the week!!

No comments: