Wednesday, April 30, 2008

3 down, 1 to go


Here is the big boy, jolly jumping!!

So, Bryan is on the mend and feeling better. Yeah!! I'm still dealing with a bad sinuse infections and repeated visits to the doctor is doing little for me. On top of that I have a ear infection now too. I am now on a nasal spray, taking a 3rd round of antibiotics, and have a "Neti Pot". This is a tea pot shaped thing, which I put saline solution in. I put it to one nostril, lean forward and pour it into my nose. After a few seconds just when I think I can't take it, swoosh, it flows out the other side. Its an odd, water up the nose feeling. The pressure in my sinuses is better today, but my ear sure does hurt! But hopefully that gets better soon.

To finish off, here is a picture of my girls with their 'piggy tails'. Smiles on their faces, cute as buttons!!

No comments: