Friday, May 2, 2008

I'm Sitting!!

Me, sitting in my high chair
Me, sitting and being cute

Me, watching TV.

Me, smiling at Mommy

Hi All

Usually my mom does all the gabbing, but this time its my turn! Take a look at the pics. I've learned how to sit!! Ok, so in the high chair she ties me in, but that is only so I don't slide out. And I have a pillow behind me, but that is only so I don't fall over and klunk my head! But I'm doing really well. At a friends house I was sitting all on my own today, for about 5 minutes. But then I got tired, and I cried for Mommy to pick me up. As you can see in the pics, I have some teething pain. I am chewing on anything I can get in my mouth. (I even tried taking a chomp on my moms nipple, but she didn't like that to much.)
I am 5 months tomorrow. I still sleep with my mom and dad, and eat during the night when I'm hungry. I'm not interested in food yet. I am sitting at the table during supper, and beginning to watch what everyone else is doing. I like to be part of the crowd. I like to sit in my big sisters lap at 10:00 am and watch Mickey Mouse with all the daycare friends. Angelina luvs to carry me around. This is something new, but not to far, because I'm a bit heavy for her. Grace tried to hold me to, but I didn't like that much as I ended up klunking my head. But I luv to watch her play, and we luv to nurse together!!
We are getting over some nasty colds. Mom has been to the doctors 5 time in the past month, but hopefully has something that will help now.
Well that it for me. I'm very tired, and need a nap! Catch ya later!!

No comments: