Wednesday, May 1, 2013

MIA

Yep that's me. MIA. Business in a way I find overwhelming, and craziness I find overwhelming.

But here we are, with a quick update of our most current project underway. I had to post a few pics, as they grow, and change so fast.

Springs been slow in arriving, but it is finally (dare I say it?) here. I think. Warm sunshine, Klarars 3rd birthday approaching, and line dried sheets. All signs of spring!


Here is my plot of land...for my garden this year. Hubby working hard.


Baby sunning his sweet bare feet while garden is being made.


Ready....


......set.....


GO!


Sweet pea, looking like a sweet gardener. She does a good job getting dirty. (I have to let my clean thing go and let them get dirty....)


Mother Hen with SamSam. Man, he's growing fast!


After a good fence, 4 yards of topsoil, and time and energy, Goran says, "Wait and see, it will work this year!" So here we go, waiting. Ive posted pics of baby veggies growing, and my hopes have been crushed twice as I watched my hard work wilt away. Im hoping with continuing hard work again, it will produce and I can post pics of veggies fully matured, ready for my family to enjoy.

Here's hoping!!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

That garden space looks awesome! I'm sure you'll get some good veggies this year! I love that photo of your girl with the
baby - so adorable :)

Cindy said...

That garden space looks awesome! I'm sure you'll get some good veggies this year! I love that photo of your girl with the
baby - so adorable :)

Cindy said...

That garden space looks awesome! I'm sure you'll get some good veggies this year! I love that photo of your girl with the
baby - so adorable :)