Thursday, May 23, 2013

3 - Birthday Girl

My sweet girl turned 3 today.  My (suppose to be) 'last' baby. Oh her personality comes out in leaps and bounds, as she learns to express herself, the words never ending!

She luvs
  • dresses
  • Baka
  • her Ya-ya (Angelina) Jayce (Grace) Bry and Sam
  • when Aunt Kristyn and her cousins come
  • walks
  • Olver (Oliver)
  • cheese
  • chocolate.

Tonight as we snuggled on the couch to watch a movie, (all 6 of us on one couch) she draped my arm around her shoulders, and threaded her fingers through mine to hold my hand. I was touched, and felt so thankful for the time with her, and feeling her close to me. Drifted off to sleep, safely tucked against me, long before the movie was done.


My mom says 'she looks just like you did at 3". I've nicknamed her my mini-me. She is my sidekick, asking to go everywhere with me, and "hold my hand" as she says, with her hand outstretched to me.


 As I watch her, and she grows, and learns and imitates EVERYTHING we do around her, I am reminded what an honor it is to have this amazing privilege of raising her.


 Happy Birthday my sweet, smart, amazing girl!!

No comments: