Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Nudist

My son. Yes, my very small 19 month old son has figured out how take all his clothes off. First it was just this potty thing. When he was sitting on the potty he wanted is undies and bottoms completely off. OK. Then he had to have his socks off and his shoes if he happened to have them on. While he was sitting there one day he figured out how to take his shirt off.

Now, at any given time of the day, he will decide his clothes are to much a bother, and take them off. Then he proceeds to run around naked and laughing. I humored him last night. He ran around the house for an hour. Nude. Not a care in the world. He didn't seem to notice he was naked, and it didn't seem to bother him at all. He played. He sang songs in babyish jitter, and coincidentally used the potty on his own free will a few times.

So it would appear, that for now, my son is a nudist. The cutest nudist I've ever seen :)

No comments: