Monday, June 15, 2009

So Many Exciting Things!!

There are so many exciting things happening for my children right now (they are exciting for me too). Really this just means our house is buzzing with new and exciting things!

  1. Bryan is dry at night time! Not only that, but he has been completely dry for the last 3 days in row! I am shocked. He had a terrible day last Friday. Peeing every time I turned around. I was just about ready to put him diapers. Honest. But Saturday came, and dryness came with it. I talk to him about it. Sometimes I remind him to save the pee pee for the potty, or sometimes I ask him and he says yes and then I take him. Sometimes I say "2 more minutes Bryan and it will be time to go potty," and then in 2 minutes its not a fight or argument, and when I put him on, he goes. Its been nice. Its good to have that level of communication and understanding between us. Even if I'm the one doing all the talking :)
  2. Grace has a mild mosquito allergy. She swells up (like a golf ball size swell)and itches like crazy. Usually by the next day. Its not every bite she gets, just certain ones. I have pics of her last year. Poor thing. I am watching carefully, and I will talk to the Dr. when I see him in July.
    In the mean time I am giving her Benadryl when she reacts, and I am going to do some research about what I can put on her (natural) to keep those pesky bugs away.
  3. Angelina had her first field trip. It was the year end school trip, and they took them to 'Kidtastic'(an indoor playground). She didn't say to much about it other then that it was fun. Oh, and on the bus on the way there Chris's mom killed a fly. LOL So school is winding down and she is looking forward to grade 1 next year!
  4. We have a new front step. Goran worked hard for the last week to build a good sturdy frame, and placed some patio stones inside them. Its looks fantastic. He even finished it off with a flower bed to the side, and a brand new bush in it! We have called and arranged for a new driveway, and are waiting for that, so we can say the front of the house is finished. One day at a time....
As for pics, I have struggled with this computer (grrrr) trying to figure it out for the last 1/2 hour...and have hence decided to wait for tomorrow when my husband can help me out. I have pics our Bryan in his fancy undies, pics of the front step, and some pics of the kids in their rainbows and fancy hats from snug as a bug. But until tomorrow...

No comments: