Friday, August 1, 2008

It Always seems to happen in 3s

That how it seems to be this week for me. I've hit 3, so I should be good for awhile!

  1. Last week we began the renos on our basement. 2 lovely cracks. One is huge! $2000 later...that is taken care of.
  2. I had a wee bit of a fender bender. Oups. My fault 100%, I confess, do the right thing, offer to pay, and outside of insurance. I am wondering if these people are taking me to the cleaners, another $2000 later...
  3. I broke a window. Oh boy! My poor toes. I have this terrible habit of kicking the window if the kids are on the deck and being naughty, or the dog is doing something he shouldn't. Not really hard, just enough to remind them I'm watching. The window has been so strong, never given in to those kicks...until today of course.

Tomorrow is Friday, and I have to say I'm glad this week is coming to an end. I hope for a way better weekend, and productive week next week. I have a basement to work on!

No comments: