Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm on the Move!

Bryan is working very hard at moving around. He sorta inches around on his bum. The kleenex box is a great incentive, and he'll move pretty fast for it. The potted plants are too. The toys on the shelf aren't to big a deal anymore now that he has the world at his feet - bum I guess :) He is my earliest baby to be moving around. There is so much he doesn't understand, but he does understand the word no. 2 nights ago he had inched quickly across the room for that kleenex box. When he got there I sad, "Bryan, NO!" In a deep mommy means business voice. He looked up at me, and actually turned away from the box. I hope he always listens that well!!
He wants to walk. He luves if you hold his hands and walk with him. He does not want to sit....he will actually make his legs ridged when its time to sit (like when my back is hurting from being all bent over in helping him walk.) He is afraid of being left behind. He wants to get up and go with those sisters of his!

No comments: