Thursday, January 14, 2016

Little Dancer

There really isn't a whole lot to say. The pictures tell the story. A beautiful story, of a girl who luvs to dress up, learn, be cheered on, and dance.

I'll never forget how intently she watched her teacher for the next move, how she smiled at her classmates, and watched their cues. I will remember her twirling. As her tiny feet raced to keep up with the speed of the turning, and her skirt swishing as she went.

I will forever be grateful to the never ending patience's  of her teacher. Klara was the youngest in the class, and often forgot, or got distracted. But her teacher was kind, and sweet and always brought her back calmly, and lovingly. She strives to bring out the best in all her students, and allowed Klara to shine! It was truly amazing! I hope I can be as good a teacher to her.



 
Twirl Klara twirl!




No comments: