Sunday, January 3, 2016

Christmas Memories

  Pics and memories :)



1. An new ornament for someone who doesn't have a name yet, but brings us so much 'joy' already!



2. Daddy and Bryan



3. Opening gifts with Baka


4, My boys


4. A good-bye letter 


5. Grace and Baka



6. Cousins in PJs!!! 


7. One of Angelina's favs 

We filled the 2 weeks off with trips to visit with friends, Nana and Paka, Baka, having friends over for making. We went shopping, walking, and we went to the Christmas Eve service at church. All my littles lined up o the bench in the Christmas best, made me feel happy, peaceful, calm and happy. 

On a funny side note, I'm singing all these lovely Christmas songs when I look down and NOT ONE of my kids are singing all these lovely songs. At first I smile and whisper, "Sing!" but as a few lines go by and they are shifting uneasily, and kind of trying to look like they are mumbling, I glared at them and hissed "SING!" Music and singing are so tied into my memories with Christmas, this made me sad. 

They did get to the point of trying harder, And I realized this isn't going to change overnight, I will keep working on it every Sunday, and by next year, we'll all be singing together. 

So we continued with the candle lighting part of the service and I didn't have to hiss or scowl at anyone :) 



Memories and lessons all tucked away in my heart <3 p="">

No comments: