Tuesday, February 2, 2016

A Special Post

I have never done one of *these* posts. I'm excited, and my fingers are tingling a tiny bit.

As we prepare for this baby, in our hearts and minds, all of us, have plans, ideas and LOVE. We all adore this person, who's growing and kicking, and listening to us.

It only seemed so natural and so right, that we know what kind of baby it is, so we can be that much more prepared.

My heart skipped a beat when the tec said the sex, and my eyes searched the room to see the reactions. Excitement, joy, elation, and a bit of disappointment with one.




I promised Klara that once she saw him, and held hims, and kissed him, she'd forget she ever wanted a girl!

We've named him Caleb Shephan! We can't wait to see him!
Caleb Stephan 
And to commemorate our baby,


1 comment:

Kristyn Hiemstra said...

Yay! Yay! Yay!

We love you so much already, Caleb Stephan, and can't wait to meet you :)