Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A Sign

Its been a long week so far. Heart ache, and pain in numerous places in my life. I wear my heart on my sleeve, and I hurt deep when I hurt.I hurt for others, and myself. Its just the way it is.

But I know time heals all wounds. I'm OK giving things time, and seeing how God unfolds his plans. He has a plan. I don't know it. But it will work out. His plans do. He is bigger then all the hurt and pain. He is bigger then me and all the plans I have.

Trusting.

In amoung all these things my girls come happily into the house to show me.....

"A sign , Mommy!"  cried Angelina excitedly.


Funny enough, it looked like something had eaten this egg, and it didn't really hatch!

"But still a sign of spring Mom!"

Learning from my sweet girl to look on the bright side.

1 comment:

Kristyn Hiemstra said...

It is that very open and tender heart that lets you see these signs, these blessings, these joys in the midst of the challenges. Hold on to that tenderness, my friend <3