Wednesday, April 18, 2012

This is the Life

Do you ever have those days, when you just think, "This is the life!" Happiness and contentment seem to surround you and there is peace.

That is me now. I have to stop and pinch myself to make sure its real. This is my life.

We sit in the sunshine and enjoy the company of one another.


thank you to a friend quickly becoming very dear to me.
They grow and do new things.





his trumpet like his Paka
 I get to teach them and watch them. 


the garden is slowly going in!

planting!



I learn new things about my, and try to new things.



Its not always roses. Sometimes the weeds grow in, and seem to get overgrown. Then there is the pulling and composting, and disposing of the weeds.

But for now, while the roses are blooming, I'm gonna drink them in!


Happy hump day to you!

1 comment:

Kristyn Hiemstra said...

I'm happy that you're happy!! Love seeing all the potential that your garden holds :)