Thursday, April 19, 2012

Now

The house is slow to wake up. Me too today. I am a bit overwhelmed about the busyness of today, and I admit a bit grumpy.

But instead of taking it out on everyone around me, who only deserves the best of me and not the worst, I snapped a few pics of the house right now, and thought I'd be thankful for right now. For what I have.

 breakfast with the weest ones.
 

Bob, O, i luv you Bob. Thanx for fighting. I'm not read to let you go

my favorite breakfast. Not healthy, and way fattening, but i still luv it.

2 girls playing instead of tidying. can u spot the one hiding from the camera? and poor Duke is waiting to go outside.

my favorite from yesterday at the dance studio. I luv the mirrors! 


Beiung thankful has brought some calm to my heart.

Its Thursday. Make the most of the day!!

No comments: